We appreciate your in-kind gifts as well! Your donations help us reach and transform our community. Please take a look at our needs below:
- Baby Items such as diapers, baby wipes, lotion, etc. for our teen moms.
- Office supplies: copy paper, business envelopes, pens, post it notes, etc.
- Financial donation (tax deductible) to support the work of SCLO.
- Facebookers: ‘Like’ us on facebook and share our news!
- Volunteers who will get involved with our Events Committee, help at the Farmer’s’ Market booth, graphic design or make fliers/posters, or assist with client events,
- A store card for Office Max, Staples, or Office Depot. We can’t be as effective when we run out of ink!!
- People to Organize a Diaper or Toiletry Item Drive in their office/business, school, gym, place of worship, club, etc. Or to organize a fundraiser on our behalf!
- Sponsors for educational field trips to the theater, seminars, horseback riding, concerts, etc.
- Funds specifically to help with bus fares for interviews and photo IDs for those clients who are transitioning into employment and further education.